MIDNIGHT YACHT CRUISES
APRIL 2015 - NOVEMBER 2015:
Celebrate a Special Occassion with your friends on a Midnight Yacht Cruise!
WANT TO SEE WHY WE'RE THE
#1 PARTY CRUISE IN NYC?!
HARBOR LIGHTS YACHT
Docking from the SkyPort Marina, 23rd Street & FDR Drive, East Side of Manhattan
E-Ticket Check-In Begins at 11:00pm || Boarding approx 11:45pm || Returning at 4:00am
(Boarding / Return Times are subject to change | Tickets are non-refundable & Void w/out ID & Dress Code)
**Cruises sail 'Rain or Shine' - No Coat Check - Cash Bars for Drinks Only - No Bottles Sold
Directions || Google Map || Frequently Asked Questions || Contact || Parking || VIP Packages
MIDNIGHT CRUISE DATES:
- Saturday, April 23rd, 2016 - Spring Fever Midnight Cruise
- Friday, May 6th, 2016 - Party Rock Midnight Yacht Cruise
- Saturday, May 21st, 2016 - Pump Up The Volume Midnight Cruise
- Friday, May 27th, 2016 - Memorial Day Weekend Midnight Cruise
- Friday, June 10th, 2016 - Rock The Boat Midnight Cruise
- Saturday, June 18th, 2016 - Blame It On The Midnight Cruise
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2016 - Independence Day Weekend Cruise
- Saturday, July 9th, 2016 - Live It Up Midnight Yacht Cruise
- Friday, July 22nd, 2016 - Ride The Wave Midnight Cruise
- Saturday, August 6th, 2016 - A Midsummer Night's Dream Cruise
- Saturday, August 20th, 2016 - Summer Obsession Midnight Cruise
- Saturday, September 3rd, 2016- Labor Day Weekend Cruise
- Friday, September 16th, 2016 - Shake That Midnight Cruise
- Saturday, October 1st, 2016 - Oktoberfest Midnight Cruise
- Saturday, October 15th, 2016 - Scream & Shout Midnight Cruise
- Saturday, October 29th, 2016 - Halloween Goes Hollywood Cruise
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CRUISE THAT IS PREDOMINANTLY REGGAE/HIP-HOP/R&B - THIS IS NOT THE CRUISE FOR YOU!
TOP 40, EDM, MAINSTREAM, & LATIN
WORLD FAMOUS DJ E.M. & DJ ISH
Top 40 : Mainstream : EDM : Latin
THE BIGGEST OUTDOOR LOUNGE
21 & Over || ID a Must || Dress to Impress
Button Down Shirts Preferred for Guys
No Hats, No Hoods, No Shorts,
No Boots, No Athletic or Baggy Attire
We ask that guests Dress to Impress.
DRESS CODE WILL BE ENFORCED:
Most Gents wear dress button down collared shirts, slacks, & shoes. Most Ladies wear dresses, skirts, dress pants or nice jeans with a blouse & heels or dressy flats.
Gents: Absolutely No Shorts, Baseball Hats, Hoods, Boots, Athletic or Baggy Attire.
Button Down Shirts Strongly Encouraged.
Ladies: No sneakers, hoods, or athletic attire.
For more rules on the dress code, please visit our FAQ page.
Dress Code will be enforced & you will be denied entrance if you arrive out of dress code. Tickets are non-refundable. View our photo gallery to view the attire guests wear to attend our event and we ask that you please view the FAQ page for complete dress code rules.
If you are purchasing tickets for other guests, inform them of the dress code rules as well.
There are 2 Bars to Purchase Drinks. CASH ONLY AT THE BARS - No Credit Cards!
* We do not sell Bottles at our Midnight Cruises. Drinks Only!
The Yacht will have a buffet for sale - $10 per plate - Cash Only!
There is no menu available as the yacht has a private caterer that supplies new freshly made foods daily. The yacht does not have specialty foods on board.